If your smile is not exactly what you’d like it to be because of crooked teeth, or if your bite gives you trouble, you may have thought about having your teeth fixed. But who wants to have those clunky metal brackets glued onto your teeth with awkward wires?
ClearCorrect may be the answer for you! This clear aligner system is a great alternative to traditional braces and uses a set of custom-made, removable aligners that move your teeth to a better position gradually.
Here are some of the most frequent questions that we are asked about the ClearCorrect technology:
- Is ClearCorrect only for teenagers? No! Anyone who wants their smile to look better may be a candidate for ClearCorrect aligners. The aligners can also correct overcrowding, spacing, overbites, underbites, crooked or rotated teeth.
- Will people notice that I am wearing the ClearCorrect aligners? Probably not. They are clear and practically invisible.
- Do I have to wear the ClearCorrect aligners all the time? You should wear them both day and night except when you are eating and drinking or when you brush and floss your teeth.
- How long do ClearCorrect aligners take from start to finish? Your treatment time will vary based on your specific condition and degree of misalignment. Generally, treatments last from 1 to 2 years.
- How does the system work? We’ll take a series of photos and impressions here in the office and send them to the ClearCorrect lab. From a 3-D model of your teeth, they will create a series of ClearCorrect aligners that gradually move your teeth into the proper positions. After wearing each set of aligners for a few weeks, we’ll reexamine your progress and give you the next set of aligners when you are ready for them.
Please Ask Us How ClearCorrect Invisible Aligners Can Make Your Smile the Best It Can Be!
Dr. Lorraine Burio of Candlewood Dental Care has been treating and educating patients for over twenty-five years. Our office serves the New Fairfield, New Milford, Danbury, and Sherman areas of CT and Pawling, Patterson and Putnam Lake of New York. You can call us at 203-746-1200 or make an appointment here.