The holidays are a time for giving and receiving – and the best kind of gifts are the kind that you can use! Here are a few cool items that are practical and festive!
- Electric Toothbrush – An electric toothbrush may be a splurge on a regular day, but it’s a great gift to give someone for a special occasion. Electric toothbrushes are easy to use and convenient for people who have a hard time reaching the back of their mouths and teeth.
- Chocolate – If you must give a gift to someone with a sweet tooth, you should choose chocolate over any sticky or chewy candy. Candy melts in your mouth quickly so it does the least damage (as long as it doesn’t have a sticky toffee or caramel center).
- Toothbrush Sanitizer – Toothbrushes sitting out in the open are at risk for becoming bacteria epicenters. Toothbrush sanitizers come in all sorts of shapes and sizes and can add a cute or modern accent to the bathroom.
- Play Doh Dr. Drill & Fill Set – This Play Doh set can teach children how to take care of teeth, and possibly create a future dentist! It’s a classic toy that is fun for all children over the age of 3.
- Wine Glass With Straw – You don’t have to avoid wine just because it stains your teeth. If someone you care about loves wine, this is the perfect gift to give them so that they can enjoy wine without worrying about their teeth.
Be creative when thinking of gifts for your friends and family. If you have any questions or dental concerns, make an appointment at our New Fairfield, CT office. Dr. Lorraine Burio of Candlewood Dental Care has been treating and educating patients for over twenty-five years. Our office serves the New Fairfield, New Milford, Danbury, and Sherman areas of CT and Pawling, Patterson and Putnam Lake of New York. You can call us at 203-746-1200 or make an appointment here.